Do more than save… Earn More!
This excellent CD (or Share Certificate) rate offer is only available for a limited time, so don’t miss out on ensuring your savings are earning you more.
- 36-Month Term = 1.25% APY(1)
with one-time bump rate option after 18 months(2)
- 12-Month Term = 0.91% APY(1)
with one-time bump rate option after 8 months(2)
$5,000 minimum required on all certificates (maximum $250,000). Dividends compounded and paid quarterly. The Special CD (Share Certificate) offer is for new money only.
- Adds a safe investment to your portfolio, diversifying the overall risk.
- Guaranteed rate of return. You earn a fixed rate of interest over a set period of time.
- One-time bump rate option (after a set period of time) to increase the rate of the certificate, should the CD rate offerings increase later to a better rate(2).
- Great option for working toward either short or long term goals.
Opening a CD (Share Certificate):
This is a Limited Time Offer! Contact us or stop by one of our locations to open a Share Certificate (CD) before this promotion ends.
- Call Us: 281-890-7676
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by One of Our Locations:
9601 Jones Rd, Ste 100
Houston, TX 77065
16727 FM 529 Rd
Houston, TX 77095
13525 Skinner Rd
Cypress, TX 77429
Opening a CD (Share Certificate) Online:
If you wish to open a CD online, please review the following steps:
- STEP 1: Are You Already A Cy-Fair FCU Member?
YES: Then Skip to Step 2
NO: To qualify for this CD promotion, you must first become a member of this credit union.
- You can become a member by opening a savings account online with as little as $5
- Once you have established your savings account, you may move on to Step 2 to take advantage of the CD promotion
- STEP 2: Open Your CD (Share Certificate)
- Select the “Open Secondary CD Account” button below
- Then select “Open Secondary Account” on the lower, left section of the next page
- Complete the needed fields and funding of the certificate.
Call Us: 888-890-7676
(1)Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are effective as of 03/01/2017. Rates are subject to change without notice and the offer may be withdrawn at any time. Minimum/Maximum Certificate of Deposit is $5,000/$250,000 per account. Dividend rates are fixed for the above terms assuming the account balance remains above the minimum for the full term. Upon maturity, unless otherwise directed, certificate(s) will rollover to the same initial term at the current rate at the time of maturity. Fees and other conditions could reduce earnings. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Rates apply to personal CD accounts only (No IRA CDs). New money only. Limited Time Offer. Credit Union membership required before utilizing any product and/or service by establishing a savings account with $5.00.
(2)A one-time bump option to increase the rate for a certificate to the current offering rate for the same original term is currently permitted. The “Bump” rate option for the 12 month CD is available after 8 months. The “Bump” rate option for the 36 month CD is available after 18 months. The “Bump” option can only be exercised once during the term of the certificate. The increased or bumped Interest Rate will become effective within three business days after we receive your notice. Any such increase will not be retroactive and will only be in effect for the remaining term of the certificate. Other terms and conditions may apply.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration