Certificate of Deposits
Place your savings in a sound, yet profitable investment for the future. Share Certificates (Certificates of Deposit) provide higher yields on funds than traditional savings accounts. As your savings grow, share certificates allow you to lock in a high rate of return.
- Minimum deposit of $2,500 required to open a Share Certificate
- Investment period from 6 months to 60 months
Benefits of a Share Certificate Include:
- Adds a safe investment to your portfolio, diversifying the overall risk.
- Guaranteed rate of return. You earn a fixed rate of interest over a set period of time.
- Great option for working toward either short or long term goals.
Opening a CD (Share Certificate):
- Call Us: 281-890-7676
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by One of Our Locations:
9601 Jones Rd, Ste 100
Houston, TX 77065
16727 FM 529 Rd
Houston, TX 77095
13525 Skinner Rd
Cypress, TX 77429
Opening a CD (Share Certificate) Online:
If you wish to open a CD online, please review the following steps:
- STEP 1: Are You Already A Cy-Fair FCU Member?
YES: Then Skip to Step 2
NO: To qualify for this CD promotion, you must first become a member of this credit union.
- You can become a member by opening a savings account online with as little as $5
- Once you have established your savings account, you may move on to Step 2 to take advantage of the CD promotion
- STEP 2: Open Your CD (Share Certificate)
- Select the “Open Secondary CD Account” button below
- Then select “Open Secondary Account” on the lower, left section of the next page
- Complete the needed fields and funding of the certificate.
Call Us: 888-890-7676
(1)Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Rates are subject to change without notice. Fees and other conditions could reduce earnings. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals. Credit Union membership required before utilizing any product and/or service by establishing a savings account with $5.00. Other terms and conditions may apply.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration