We're always looking for extraordinary people! If the position you want is not currently open, fill out our general application and upload your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Financial Consultant / Bilingual preferred
The primary role of this position is to provide member services, products and business practices so that we unlock and cultivate our members' financial future. To achieve this mission, the position must deliver high quality service to both internal and external members. A key element to this service delivery is to identify the member's financial needed recommend the most suitable solution for the member. To assist members with their financial needs, including but not limited to opening new accounts; answering inquiries regarding products and services; and related responsibilities and duties.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assists members or potential members with various financial needs including, but not limited to, answering questions about all products and services and resolving problems within guidelines and authority limits; opens new accounts, including savings, checking, certificate accounts and IRAs. Prepares and/or reviews all documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells products/services to members.
- Takes member loan applications and prepares them for review by the Loan Consultants.
- Processes all file maintenance needs in a timely and accurate manner. Keeps apprised of current compliance rules and regulations, training sessions or webinars as they are available or as assigned by management.
- Replaces ATM/debit cards and researches any problems members may have with their cards. Processes research requests of members.
- Back-up filing as needed and other duties as assigned.
Full time employees are required to complete (16) hours of volunteerism and (8) hours for Part time employees. All volunteer time must be approved prior to event. In addition, needs to benefit or have an impact on the Cy-Fair Community.
This Job Descriptions are not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the positions.
Please indicate for which position you are applying for with desired salary range.
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Due to the nature of the financial industry, complete honesty is an absolute requirement for working at the Credit Union. Since work at the Credit Union may involve dealing with large sums of money and with confidential information concerning our member's personal matters, it is necessary that we have employees who have integrity and will maintain the confidentiality that is required in such an environment. Any individual who does not abide by the intent of this statement will be subject to dismissal. Applications will be active for 60 days. After that period, if you wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary to reapply and fill out a new application.