Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union employees are recognized and valued as our most important asset. Our comprehensive benefit package provides coverage for health-care needs, helps protect against serious medical expenses and promotes work/life balance.
Our Vision and Our Mission
As a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union Cy-Fair Federal is dedicated to building life-long relationships, while providing premier service and personalized financial solutions to enrich each member’s life. Our employees keep the following promise in mind during their interactions with our members and fellow employees:
- Protect your privacy.
- Treat you with respect and dignity.
- Provide you with undivided attention.
- Greet you courteously, professionally and with a smile.
- Strive to provide the best solution for your financial needs.
- Provide you with service in a consistent, prompt, and timely manner.
- Take ownership of any concern and handle it with our highest priority.
- Strive to provide you with a positive experience and exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a knowledgeable staff by development of employees though exceptional training.
We are committed to being a trusted partner within our community, supporting the financial and educational enrichment of our members and employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate based on gender, age, race, color, religion, creed, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status (current or future), sexual orientation, or any other basis that is prohibited by law.
Cy-Fair FCU offers top of the line benefits and resources that enable our employees to become the best. The following benefits are offered to all of our full and part-time employees who meet eligibility criteria.
All regular full-time and regular part-time (consistently scheduled 30 hours a week or more) employees and their families are eligible for the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Incentive, and Personal)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Products